Testbourne abides by its responsibilities under the GDPR at all times.
Information That We Collect
We process your personal information to meet our legal, statutory and contractual obligations and to provide you with our products and services. We will never collect any unnecessary personal data from you and do not process your information in any way, other than as specified in this notice.
The personal data that we may collect from you might include:
- Company Name
- Job title
- Physical Address
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Mobile Telephone Number
- IP Address
- How Your Personal Information Is Used
We take your privacy very seriously and will never disclose, share or sell your data without your consent; unless required to do so by law. We only retain your data for as long as is necessary to comply with the law or to carry out our legitimate interests. Where you have consented to us providing you with promotional offers and marketing, you are free to withdraw this consent at any time. The purposes and reasons for processing your personal data may include the following:
We collect your personal data in the performance of a contract or to provide a service and to ensure that orders are completed and can be sent out to your preferred address
We collect and store your personal data as part of our legal obligation for business accounting and tax purposes
We may have a legal obligation to share your personal data with credit reference agencies
We will occasionally send you marketing information where we have assessed that it is beneficial to you as a customer and in our interests. Such information will be non-intrusive and is processed on the grounds of legitimate interests
- To keep all your private information safe and as secure as possible.
- Not to divulge your personal data to anyone outside Testbourne Ltd, other than to the relevant authorities if requested.
- To delete all active records of your data if you ask us to, except where the information needs to be kept for financial or legal reasons.
- To use your data for informing you of new products in accordance with your wishes.
- Only to use your data for the purpose for which it was provided.
- Never store any cred card details which have been communicated to us, once processed the details are destroyed.
- If you have any cause for complaint about our use of your personal data, please contact us via email [email protected] or by telephone +44(0)1256467055 and we will do our best to solve the problem for you. If we are unable to help, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK’s supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office.
- For further information about your rights, please contact the ICO.