Moorfield are experts in vacuum coating technology and have a global customer base built up over more than 20 years.
The nanoEM system is the first electron microscopy (EM) coating tool with a full research-grade feature set. The units have stainless-steel chambers, turbomolecular pumping systems, water-cooled circular magnetrons for continuous operation, and a precision sputtering power supply (DC; up to 300 W) as standard. All in a space-saving benchtop package. Ease-of-use and coating speed are built in, for routine preparation of TEM/SEM samples. But with high-end components and compatibility with conventional targets the possibilities are endless.
• Electron microscopy and research-grade coating
• Compact, benchtop unit
• Stub/grid/wafer substrate supports
• Industry-standard sputtering targets
• Turbomolecular pumping to < 5 × 10-7 mbar
• MFC-controlled process gas
• Variable output DC power supply, up to 300 W
• Fully automatic operation via touchscreen HMI
• Automatic pressure control option
• Equipped for easy servicing
• Comprehensive safety features
• Cleanroom compatible
• Proven performance