The nanoEM system is the first electron microscopy (EM) coating tool with a full research-grade feature set. The single source model comes with one magnetron sputtering source. For deposition of different materials (e.g., gold and carbon), targets can be changed with ease between coating runs. As standard, the unit is shipped with one sample stage for SEM stubs, TEM grids or wafers (specify with order).
• Electron microscopy and research-grade coating
• Compact, benchtop unit
• Stub/grid/wafer substrate supports
• Industry-standard sputtering targets
• Turbomolecular pumping to < 5 × 10-7 mbar
• MFC-controlled process gas
• Variable output DC power supply, up to 300 W
• Fully automatic operation via touchscreen HMI
• Automatic pressure control option
• Equipped for easy servicing
• Comprehensive safety features
• Cleanroom compatible
• Proven performance
The base package is a fully functional tool, but various options allow for customisation to specific requirements.