The nanoEM system is the first electron microscopy (EM) coating tool with a full research-grade feature set. The dual source model comes with two magnetron sputtering sources. This allows for deposition of different materials (e.g., gold and carbon) without changing targets. In addition, multi-layer coatings are also possible. As standard, the unit is shipped with one sample stage for SEM stubs, TEM grids or wafers (specify with order).
• Electron microscopy and research-grade coating
• Compact, benchtop unit
• Stub/grid/wafer substrate supports
• Industry-standard sputtering targets
• Turbomolecular pumping to < 5 × 10-7 mbar
• MFC-controlled process gas
• Variable output DC power supply, up to 300 W
• Fully automatic operation via touchscreen HMI
• Automatic pressure control option
• Equipped for easy servicing
• Comprehensive safety features
• Cleanroom compatible
• Proven performance
The base package is a fully functional tool, but various options allow for customisation to specific requirements.