Sairem has been producing radio frequency and microwave generators for around 30 years and are recognised as a leading source for research laboratories and manufactures all over the world.
Microwave and radio frequency allow conversion of electric energy into heat: this is the principle of dielectric loss heat. These techniques excel where traditional methods of heating are inefficient. Microwave and radio frequency have the advantage of heating through, instantly, homogeneously and selectively, most material, even poor heat conductors. They improve product quality and accelerate fabrication process. Microwave and radio frequency technologies can be used in multiple fields. In many industrial processes they can replace "the thermal flame".
Medical, scientific & industrial fields
Microelectronics, surface treatment (metal, plastic, glass..) Medical.
Polymerization or pre-polymerization, pre-heating or profiles, resin fusion.
Rubbers and Plastics
Pre-heating, gelification, vulcanisation, fusion
Glue drying and bending.
Drying of textile materials.
Paper & CardboardDrying of paper and cardboard, glue on paper, inks, book-binding glue.
Chemical & Para-chemical industryDrying of powder products, sterilization of pharmaceuticals & cosmetics.
Dehydration, cooking, defrosting & re-heating.
We offer a range of three different types of frequencies, each one having various powers available. For both frequencies there are two types of power supply available: switching or traditional.
- 915 MHz Microwave Generators: 600 W, 5 kW, 25kW, 30kW, 50kW, 75kW, 60 W, specifically designed for scientific and industrial applications
- 2450 MHz Microwave Generators: 24W, 60W, 120W (please contact us for more information)
- 2450 MHz Microwave Generator: 6kW is designed for industrial and laboratory plasma or heating applications (drying systems, chemical processing, diamond deposition etc.).
- 2450 MHz Microwave Generators: 1200W, 2000W. These generators provide excellent power stability, low ripple and narrow output spectrum from a compact and low weight package
- 2450 MHz Microwave Generators: 24 W, 60 W, 120W, 3kW, 15kW, 30kW (please contact us for more information).
- Klystron Microwave Generators operate in the 10,14 and 18 GHz ranges
Available Laboratory Equipment
There is a selection of plasma laboratory sources available for 915 MHz and 2450 MHz
There is a selection of plasma laboratory sources available for 915 MHz and 2450 MHz and many different waveguide parts such as tuners, sliding short-circuits, bend, transition and power splitters.