INFICON SKY CDG100D manometers are your best choice for accurate total pressure measurement and control. CDG100D gauges are temperature controlled at 100 °C for superior performance in demanding semiconductor and plasma processes. They are available for full scale ranges from 100 mTorr to 1000 Torr, with all common flange types and fieldbus interfaces and provide a linear 0 to 10 V, gas type independent, pressure signal. INFICON capacitance manometers use an ultra pure alumina ceramic diaphragm which is corrosion proof. The advantages of the ceramic sensor are better signal stability, faster recovery from atmosphere, short warm up time and an extraordinary lifetime. INFICON CDG are high quality, cost effective pressure sensors for demanding semiconductor, plasma and vacuum applications.
- Lower CoO (cost of ownership), 50% faster warm up, energy efficient low power consumption
- Easy integration, wide variety of full scales, flanges and interfaces, standard with two set points
- Easy one push button or remote signal zero command, zero offset adjustable
- Diagnostic port for quick service and maintenance
- Two year warranty, longer life time with advanced heating concept and gauge protection
- No long term recalibration due to excellent signal stability and repeatability, even in harsh plasma applications
- Compliance & standards: CE, EN, UL, SEMI, RoHS
- Etch, CVD, PVD and other semiconductor production processes
- Chemical and corrosive high temperature processes
- General thin film and vacuum processes requiring gauge protection
with EtherCAT digital interface available now !
3D Step Files