INFICON SKY CDG045D manometers are your best choice for high accurate total pressure measurement and control. CDG045D gauges are temperature controlled at 45 °C for superior signal stability and repeatability. They are available for full scale ranges from 50 mTorr to 1000 Torr, with all common flange types and fieldbus interfaces and provide a linear 0 to 10 V, gas type independent, pressure signal. INFICON capacitance manometers use an ultra pure alumina ceramic diaphragm which is corrosion proof. The advantages of the ceramic sensor are better signal stability, faster recovery from atmosphere, short warm up time and an extraordinary lifetime. INFICON CDG are high quality, cost effective pressure sensors for demanding vacuum applications.
- Lower CoO (cost of ownership), 50% faster warm up, energy efficient low power consumption
- Easy integration, wide variety of full scales, flanges and interfaces, standard with two set points
- Easy one push button or remote signal zero command, zero offset adjustable
- Diagnostic port for quick service and maintenance
- Two year warranty, longer life time with advanced heating concept and gauge protection
- No long term recalibration due to excellent signal stability and repeatability, even in harsh plasma applications
- Compliance & standards: CE, EN, UL, SEMI, RoHS
- Etch, CVD, PVD and other semiconductor production processes
- Chemical and corrosive vacuum processes
- General thin film and vacuum processes
- Reference sensor for monitoring of test instruments according to international standards
- Transfer standard for traceability measurements
with EtherCAT digital interface available now !
3D Step Files