The INFICON Pirani Standard Gauge (PSG55x) employs like his brothers PCG55x and PSG50x the most advanced digital Pirani technology available. The rugged sensor design combined with the compact size and the variety of features qualifies as the right product for measurement from low to the high vacuum range.
- Available with Tungsten (PSG550) or Nickel (PSG552) filament or with a fully ceramic coated (PSG554) sensor unit for highly corrosive applications
- Optional display, setpoints and digital interfaces
- Easy to exchange plug & play sensor element with on-board calibration data - guarantees high reproducibility and low cost of ownership
- Selectable output signal and various plug versions for easy integration
- Mounts in any orientation - provides engineering freedom in tool design
- Diagnostic port on all versions
- Compliance & standards: CE, EN, UL, CSA, RoHS
- Fore vacuum pressure measurement
- Safety circuits in vacuum systems
- General vacuum measurement and control from low to the high vacuum range
NEW! With EtherCAT digital interface available now !
3D Step Files