The INFICON Pirani Capacitance Diaphragm Gauge (PCG55x) combines the INFICON Pirani technology with the advantages of a ceramic capacitance diaphragm sensor in a single product.
In the measurement range between 10 mbar and atmosphere the capacitance diaphragm technology provides gas-type independent, highly accurate values for reliable pressure measurement. The PCG55x offers also a variety of features which allows the right product configuration for the demanded application.
- Gas type independent above 10 mbar – allows safe venting with any gas mixture
- High accuracy and reproducibility at atmosphere – for reliable, fast atmospheric pressure detection
- Versatile of mounting orientation – provides engineering freedom in tool design
- Available with Tungsten (PCG550) or Nickel (PCG552) filament or with a fully ceramic coated (PCG554) sensor unit for highly corrosive applications
- Easy to exchange plug & play sensor element with on-board calibration data – guarantees high reproducibility and low cost of ownership
- Selectable output signal for easy integration
- Optional atmospheric switch, display and digital interfaces
- Compliance & standards: CE, EN, UL, CSA, RoHS
- Load Lock control
- Fore vacuum pressure measurement
- Safety circuits in vacuum systems
- General vacuum measurement and control in the medium and rough vacuum range
NEW! With EtherCAT digital interface available now !
3D Step Files