INFICON Front Load Dual crystal sensors offer proven reliability and durability and have the best thermal stability of any sensor head on the market. The dual sensor provides a backup crystal and is essential for critical processes where it is desirable to have the second crystal in the vacuum chamber.
The front load design allows for easy insertion of the crystal holder in applications lacking sufficient room for side insertion. Assembled mechanically rather than soldered, parts can be replaced conveniently in the field, if necessary. Sensors can be ordered individually or in a sensor/feedthrough combination that can be either welded or assembled with compression fittings.
- Dual crystals
- Crystal shutter
- Front load crystal holder
- Easy installation
- Available with: 2.54 cm (1 inch) bolt feedthrough and CF40 feedthrough
- Adjustable length if ordered with compression fittings
- No brazing required if ordered with compression fittings or welded to feedthrough
- Sensor/feedthrough combinations available welded to customer specified lengths