Auto Crystal Switching Maximizes Production Time
The INFICON Crystal 12 Sensor replaces its crystals automatically without interrupting your process, when partnered with the INFICON IC6 Thin Film Deposition Controller. Whenever a crystal becomes unstable or fails, IC6 signals the Crystal 12 sensor carousel to immediately rotate a new crystal into position, for continuous deposition rate monitoring. To further minimize downtime, crystals can be preloaded into a second optional carousel, which can then be quickly and easily exchanged with the carousel containing the exhausted crystals, minimizing the time the system is open.
- Holds 12 crystals with robust, automatic switching to maximize process up-time
- Easy-to-remove carousel allows fast replacement of all 12 crystals
- Stable crystal temperature, because crystal switching is pneumatically-driven (competitive units use heat generating motors)
- Easy-to-remove front deposition shield protects the crystals and carousel from material accumulation, minimizing the need to remove entire sensor for maintenance
- Optional mounting-post kit can be user-modified to accommodate metric hardware
3D Step Files