The INFICON Bayard-Alpert Pirani Combination Gauge, BPG402-S, functions as two gauges in a single compact unit measuring from 5×10-10 mbar to atmosphere (3.8×10-10 Torr to atmosphere). Combining technologies reduces the complexity of installation, setup, and integration. Choose the BPG402-S with two yttrium oxide coated iridium filaments for affordable and repeatable process to base pressure measurements in one economical package. Sensing elements with on-board calibration data guarantees high reproducibility when exchanging sensors.
- Extremely wide measurement range from 5×10-10 mbar to atmosphere (3.8×10-10 Torr to atmosphere)
- Excellent repeatability in the process pressure range from 10-8 … 10-2 mbar of 5%
- Pirani interlock protects the filament from premature burnout
- Two long-life yttrium oxide coated iridium filaments
- Optional graphic display and Fieldbus interfaces available
- Automatic high vacuum Pirani adjustment reduces operator interventions
- Easy to exchange sensing element with on-board calibration data guarantees high reproducibility
- RoHS compliance
- Pressure measurement in semiconductor process and transfer chambers
- Industrial coating
- General vacuum measurement and control in the low to ultra high vacuum range
NEW! With EtherCAT digital interface available now !
3D Step Files