The INFICON Bayard-Alpert Pirani Capacitance Diaphragm Gauge, BCG450, combines the advantages of three different technologies in a single, compact, economical package to measure process and base pressure from 5×10-10 to 1500 mbar (3.75×10-10 to 1125 Torr). The BCG450 is designed to take the place of three sensors (hot ion, convection enhanced Pirani and vacuum switch), thus reducing cost and valuable tool space.
- BCG450 saves cost and tool space and reduces the complexity of vacuum measurement installation and setup
- Gas-type-independent pressure measurement above 10 Torr provides more reliable loadlock control for any gas mixture
- Pirani interlock protects the hot filament from premature burnout
- Automatic high vacuum Pirani adjustment reduces operator interventions
- Differential pressure measurement at atmosphere eliminates uncertainty related to atmospheric pressure changes
- Easy-to-exchange sensing element with on-board calibration data guarantees reproducibility
- Optional graphic display and Fieldbus interfaces available
- RoHS compliance
- Pressure measurement in Semiconductor process, transfer and loadlock chambers
- Industrial coating
- General vacuum measurement and control on systems in the low to ultra high vacuum range
NEW! With EtherCAT digital interface available now !
3D Step Files